Cal/OSHA Revises COVID-19 Regulation, What Employers Need To Know
Wednesday, June 9th, 2021, 9 – 10am
The latest Cal/OSHA revisions to their COVID-19 Emergency Temporary Standards (ETS) are out. These changes will potentially go into effect on July 31st, 2021.
Although the Governor has rolled out a June 15th, 2021, re-opening plan, in concert with the Centers of Disease Control (CDC) and California Department of Public Health (CDPH) recommendations, Cal/OSHA has only made slight modifications to their COVID-19 §3205 regulation.
Join the ESM team for a one-hour webinar as we review these latest updates and provide California employers with guidance and tools to implement their re-entry plan. Topics include:
- Reviewing the latest Cal/OSHA ETS updates
- New physical distancing requirements
- Vaccination policy for vaccinated and unvaccinated employees
- Reviewing the Cal/OSHA Respiratory Protection standard and policy for unvaccinated individuals
- Outbreak and “mega event” requirements
- What employers need to do prior to and after July 31st
- Preparing your re-entry plan, resources, checklists, and other best practices
Audience Q&A. Submit your question using the form on our website. Click HERE to access the form.
To register, click HERE.