P&C Broker Position
CAL Insurance & Associates, Inc. continues to grow & is looking to add another experienced P&C insurance broker/advisor to the team. The candidate for this opportunity will have at least 5 years of P&C broker experience, continues to grow their book of business, has a competitive attitude, a dynamic personality, connects daily with prospective clients / referral partners, and has a desire to eventually become a principal within the organization.
CAL offers competitive compensation, very broad benefits, 401k matching, a very supportive brokerage team, free parking should you be coming into the office, smart and encouraging colleagues, and the opportunity to be a part of a stable, well-established, growing and respected insurance advisory firm.
- Connect with prospective clients & referral partners daily to grow your book
- Formal networking with trusted client advisors such as M&A Attorneys, Employment Attorneys, CPAs, Contract CFO’s, HR Consultants, etc.
- Nurture and grow relationships with the clients you are on-boarding to be sure they have an extraordinary experience
- Be available to always deliver quick and accurate responses to our clients
- Be a student of insurance
- Be a team player with the Account Executives/Account Managers/Market Placement professionals within the firm
- At least 5 years of industry experience as a broker with a book of business.
- A current P&C insurance license in good standing.
- A proven track record of opening doors to new prospective clients and successfully bringing them into your book of business.
- A very competitive spirit: Our brokers compete in a friendly manner with each other daily in an effort to continue to drive growth. If you’re a competitive person, let’s chat.
- Aspirations to become a principal/owner within an insurance firm through dedication & commitment.