April is earthquake preparedness month in California. This week also marks the 116 year anniversary of the devastating 1906 earthquake. Both serve as reminders of the constant threat earthquakes pose to Californians AND that we are overdue for the “big one.”
Video from Good Day LA about an earthquake simulator that was set up at Union Station in downtown Los Angeles on Tuesday to give people the chance to test how ready they are for “the big one can be found HERE!
Earthquakes represent a year-round threat to property owners. Arrowhead’s earthquake programs offer the broadest coverage in the marketplace that protect your client’s from financial losses to property most exposed to earthquakes including:
- Buildings, masonry veneer, chimneys, foundations, etc.
- Driveways, patios, walkways, retaining walls and swimming pools
- Highest limits for:
- Loss of Use/Additional Living Expenses
- Ordinance or Law/Building Code Upgrade coverage
- Deductibles as low as 2.5%