Title: COVID-19 claims are compensable under Worker’s Compensation, what employers need to know
Summary: Governor Newson has created a rebuttable presumption that COVID-19 claims are covered under Workers’ Comp. This Order is effective through July 5, 2020.
Please join CAL & ESM for a 30 minute webinar as we discuss this latest development in how COVID-19 claims impact California employers.
What was discussed:
- How does this Executive Order change things?
- What COVID-19 claims are now considered covered under Workers’ Comp?
- Who is covered?
- What are an employer’s responsibilities?
- What should employers do to manage their COVID-19 claims per this Order?
- How will this impact my Workers’ Comp X-Mod? Premiums?
- 4 pending Senate and Assembly bills that will impact employers