Five new emergency Cal/OSHA regulations recently went into effect mandating new workplace controls to protect employees from COVID-19. I am pleased to announce that one of our work comp business partners, State Fund, will be holding a new safety webinar this month titled, A Guide to the New Cal/OSHA Emergency COVID-19 Regulations, that will review the new requirements and showcase resources developed by State Fund to help businesses comply with the new requirements. You do not need to be a client in order to join the webinar.
Webinar flyer can be accessed HERE!
Topics to be covered include:
- What information must be included in a business’s written COVID-19 Prevention Program
- New testing requirements when there is a workplace exposure to COVID-19
- Mandatory employee isolation and wage continuation requirements after a workplace exposure
- Employer requirements in the event of a workplace outbreak
- New safety controls for employer-provided housing or transportation
- How to find State Fund’s COVID-19 Prevention Program template and other helpful resources
There are two available sessions for the webinar:
A flyer for the webinars can be found above. These webinars are FREE to attend and open to the public.