Our workers compensation claim & safety management partner, ESM Insite will be hosting a webinar on how to properly complete your OSHA 300 form on Thursday, February 18th from 9a to 10a PST.
As you should be aware, your Cal/OSHA Form 300A Summary must be posted (“in a visible location”) from February 1st, 2021 to April 30th, 2021, EVEN IF no work-related injuries or illnesses occurred during the year.
Over the past month ESM has noticed several discrepancies on the 300 logs, especially related to COVID recordable cases. To record – or not to record, that is the question!
- How to properly complete your OSHA 300 and 300A.
- COVID recordable case requirements (do you include quarantine days?).
- How to submit your 300A to Fed/OSHA.
- How to use the OSHA 300 day to establish lost day and temporary disability goals.
- We’ve got an actionable tool for you.