CAL Insurance & Associates, Inc. along with our workers compensation claim & safety management partner, ESM, invite you to a webinar on Wednesday, April 1st at 9am PST.
A new norm of business is upon us: Work From Home (WFH) employees.
To ensure employers (and employees) are prepared for this new type of employment, ESM and CAL have partnered together to provide you with a framework from which to manage these new risks.
Please join us for this upcoming webinar where the following will be discussed:
1. Developing a WFH Ergonomic program
2. Wellness strategies to minimize physical & environmental exposures (ergonomic and home office set-up), emotional exposures (social isolation) and mental exposures (fatigue, health & wellness)
3. Virtual ergonomic assessments
4. Leveraging technology applications for safety and wellness communications
5. Workers’ Compensation exposures and best practices
6. General WFH best practices
We look forward to having you attend and participate!
We expect the Zoom meeting to last approximately 45 minutes. Please use this link to register: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_5UfFn93yRG2nLuxeDogdNQ
Work From Home Ergonomic Strategies PowerPoint below: